PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$400 No Limit Broadcasts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $400 No Limit Broadcasts

Dear Poker Studs:

I have received several inquiries about broadcasts during the new $400 No Limit Hold'em tourneys. I wanted to get some feedback from all of you! If you would like to see some broadcasts for these new tourneys, then please post a reply. If there is enough interest I will start to schedule broadcasts for these events. Thank you for listening!

Raiderman & Top2Pair

Guys would love to see you broadcast these events

Thief 21

Comment

I think it would be a good idea. Tonights final table was collectively of a higher quality to anything I have previously seen at PSO. I don't know why. Maybe it was the 20 min rounds. It wasn't so much of a crapshoot like normal during final table play. There was a bit of wiggle room, at least preflop. What I do know is that a number of the opponents played very well. None of that limit crap. The whole tourney lasted almost exactly 5 hours with around 73 players starting, which wasn't bad at all.

Comment

Goot idea !!

8O

'Goddess

Comment

Originally posted by Noodles
          I think it would be a good idea. Tonights final table was collectively of a higher quality to anything I have previously seen at PSO. I don't know why. Maybe it was the 20 min rounds. It wasn't so much of a crapshoot like normal during final table play. There was a bit of wiggle room, at least preflop. What I do know is that a number of the opponents played very well. None of that limit crap. The whole tourney lasted almost exactly 5 hours with around 73 players starting, which wasn't bad at all.
          1 hour between the player going out in 7th and me going out 6th the players in top 5 played a blinder no sitting back and waiting for ladder moves.

Comment

The only problem with the broadcast is the time

The 10pm last night.......I went out after over 5 hours and I still only came 4th!!!

It went on forever...

But as noodles said, the quality in these is very good

Congratulations to THEHIROLLER for winning, and THOMOSMITH and BIG JERRY you guys played great.

Thomo and myself are from the UK and up till after 7am!

I think from the last 30 down would be interesting and would be about the right amount of time, this would equate to starting the broadcast at least 2 hours after tourny start time.

CLAY

Comment

sorry it was 8pm not 10pm

Comment

That would be awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

torax

Comment

please broadcast

Comment

GOOT IDEA :!:

Comment

i think it is a great idea, it's great to listen while playing, excpecially the way the $400 tourney's seem to be going. I recomend, however, if they are taking 5 hours, then not doing the whole event.

Comment

I agree that a broadcast would be great for these.

As a side note, I wanted to apoligize for having to leave the Saturday tourney early. I had the chip lead with 19 left and had a family emergency. As a result, I had to go on p&f for the remainder. Sorry if my absence had an adverse effect on the play.

I still made it to 10th and lasted for over an hour after I left

Comment

Working...
                        X