PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best wishes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best wishes

Guys,
    OK, so I'm a little late- but I'm giving my best wishes for the new year to all of you anyway. Hope you will all keep on playing well, playing fair, and keep on having fun. (Good results are not good if you cannot obtain them by playing fair; also, they are worthless if you don't enjoy yourself in the process). I hope that also in the new year you will enjoy and learn from this School, and I hope that my poker lessons and involvement in this forum will be of assistance on your way up. During the next couple of days I will be off to Belgium (my girlfriend and I are celebrating the fact that we've been together for five years now), but once I get back I will try to have a new practice hand ready. All the best wishes to Tina & Mark as well; thanks for your concerns, for your kindness, and for having made Poker Pages and the School this great. HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Working...
X