PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ring games?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ring games?

just wondering the status of those ring games. i wondering when they are going live?

farnold2

I think it's time we all got the hint and realize that PSO is not the place for Ring games. Just my opinion. I am really excited with all the changes Mark and the staff have made and feel that the level of play here at PSO is about to increase two fold. Good Luk to everyone in our New Year.

Later, B~~~

Comment

i was thinking the same thing.

I think with the added money going away, the ring games are the best way to built bacnkrolls. Ring Games should be the staffs #1 priority now that TBO2, new schedule, wpo warmups and TBO3 rules are all inplace.

Or at least should be the #1 priority after the convention.

Comment

And fortunately, I can confirm that they are indeed our #1 priority. I'd say live by the end of January.

Comment

And of course you will all be playing the ring games with your school bankroll. I will be thinking hard of ways to score ring game results in some kind of tables/leagues too.

Mark

Comment

So Mark will our current ring game bankroll be added to our school
            bankroll, that almost doubles my current school bank roll.

ponygee :roll:

Comment

I'm almost certain it will not. BETA Ring Game bankrolls (and their associated refill) will disappear, and instead all games will use your primary bankroll.

Comment

That's not fair, I worked hard for my ring game bankroll and if I'm going to have to risk my tourney bankroll to play in them I should be able to keep what I've already won.

:? If I can't then I won't play. Haven't missed them so it won't bother me not to play in them.

Comment

LOL

Haw haw haw haw..

What a bald-faced lie.. OF COURSE you'll still play!! (If only for the express purpose of taking some of my bankroll..)

Pogue :twisted:

Comment

pogue----you silly boy----I just might-----might mind you----do that

Comment

Sorry Pony, but we did say in the beginning that the beta ring game bankrolls would go away when we release ring games properly and use school bankroll instead.

Hope you will still enjoy playing them with the real school bankroll.

Mark

Comment

Working...
                      X