PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golf Update - spot available!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golf Update - spot available!!

I've just heard from Chino who has regretfully confirmed that due to a small domestic problem - BABY DUE!!

He's not able to make it to Tunica.

First of all, congratulations to Calvin and his wife on the wonderful news.

Secondly, team Captain for group 2 (The team with no name) is Rags007 (please let me have the team name when you've decided)

Thirdly there's a spot available for any latecome that wants to join - if you're interested, let either me or Win4Win know, or post to this thread.

I have adjusted the "team with no name's" handicap to reflect the current situation under the post "PSO Golfers - Details are here"

I mentioned earlier that I am bringing a non poker playing friend who golfs. I will have him bring his clubs. If you need him, he's available. If you give the slot to a PSO member that's fine too.

Comment

Originally posted by Deb
      I mentioned earlier that I am bringing a non poker playing friend who golfs.
      Ever get the feeling that Deb is slow playing Aces here? I dunno, guys, but I smell a ringer! 8)

Bob

Comment

stevieray said he will play has a 18 handicap and can knock the cover off of a ball.

Comment

Freddieboy said:
          stevieray said he will play has a 18 handicap and can knock the cover off of a ball.
          Tell him to bend his knees more and keep his head down, and that'll help him to quit "skulling" the ball....

Comment

Working...
          X