PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Annual member favoritism?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annual member favoritism?

Deleted.

it's the price us non-annual members pay for paying an extra $15.00 ove the course of a year.

Comment

It's our bonus for puttin all the money up at once. I think that is the way it should be too
      babe60 :wink:

Comment

Actually annual members get 7 chances to qualify for the spring final as opposed to monthly members who get 3 chances not counting last chance events. The summer final and winter final will see monthly members get an extra round 2 event. This is because the spring final did not include the December results to make a round 2 in January as we had not decided on all the rules and qualifications.

So you can see that annual members will normally get double the chances of getting a D qualification than monthly members.

pokerpagekev

Comment

Deleted.

Comment

that's becaue there is no round 2 in january, but there is a annual event.

take the free extra chance aaron, there aren't too many free things left in this world.

also, there are only 7 D's in spring and 8 in summer and winter?
            doesn't make sence to me

Comment

what does it matter, that is the rules no need to debate that , pokerschool online set the rules, I for one am ecstatic that we have 3 big ones this year man that is awesome even if i only make it in one that is good.

Comment

Deleted.

Comment

Freddie, you just concentrate on the immediate task at hand. That is, to make the money in the events you play in Tunica over the coming 2 weeks. I think you are going to be the success story of the WPO.

Mark

Pressure, what do you mean

Comment

Deleted.

Comment

My take on the extra chances

I think kev was referring to extra chances each month if the annual members also qualify through the league structure. I agree that there should be a regular qualifier in Jan. based on Dec. results. However, the school could be using the annual members event as a marketing tool. If this is the case, I hope it works.

Comment

Deleted.

Comment

The hazyone wrote

I don't think that sounds right Kevin - I looked at the information.
                          Monthly member get a round 2 in February, March and April making 3 chances.
                          Annual members get these same 3 chances and 4 annual members events totalling 7 chances
                          This is because the December league qualification does not count as it started before we announced the Big One 3.
                          So for the Summer and Winter finals monthly members will get 4 chances and annual will get those same 4 plus the 4 annual only members qualification chances which totals 8 chances.
                          This is exactly double the chances.
                          I hope this clears up your misunderstanding hazy.

Comment

Yes Kevin, I can confirm that 8 is exactly double 4. :P

Comment

Deleted.

Comment

Working...
                              X