PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

does 7 stud count?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does 7 stud count?

i may have missed this recently, but do the 7 card stud tournies count towards leagues? i thought i had read that they count towards rankings, but i want to know if they count for the league play........thanks for any info in advance....

Historically the leagues have used the monthly rankings sorted by the number of events entered. As no mention has been made of league changes the logical conclusion is that they will be included in the leagues since they are a part of the rankings. Furhtermore, one of the stated reason's for not having them count before the end of the year was the possible effect on league qualification for TBO-II.

How many school members would like to see "Bragging Rights Leagues" (one set for multis and one for sats) for Stud, Omaha, and HoldEm?

Comment

Joe,

I'd be interested in seeing how my play stacks up in satellites for different games, against the multi-table tourneys. Is there a chance this might happen?

Comment

Originally posted by TrumpinJoe
        Historically the leagues have used the monthly rankings sorted by the number of events entered. As no mention has been made of league changes the logical conclusion is that they will be included in the leagues since they are a part of the rankings. Furhtermore, one of the stated reason's for not having them count before the end of the year was the possible effect on league qualification for TBO-II.

How many school members would like to see "Bragging Rights Leagues" (one set for multis and one for sats) for Stud, Omaha, and HoldEm?
        And the answer is????? :roll:

Comment

And the answer is?????
          not in my book

Comment

Working...
          X