PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big One III

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big One III

I just loooked at the rules for the Big One III and they are some very positive changes to them. One just has to love the X qualifier category.

I am certain that not everyone will find them perfect. But they are certaintly, a leap forward. The changes might not be revolutionary but they are certaintly evolutionary.

My congratulations to PSO for an outstanding effort.

Now, paraphrasing Kenny Rogers, only if I would get know when to hold'em and when to fold'em.

CH

Thanks for the feedback. I believe that the new format of 3 events a year will suit everyones needs. I also think that the D qualifications just became very, very desirable.

Mark

Comment

the big 3 one two and three give us more chances just hope we dont get so much in fighting after each one.

those 8 D seats for each event will be much sort after with the prize for winning 5 times that of an A seat.

i want to be the first to open the book and offer odds of 1000-1 of the same 8 people having D seats in the sping and summer event.

for a d seat to win all three events 500-1

for "player A" to be paid in all 3 100-1

chnace of a player joining the school a week before all the events and winning 250-1.

odds on EUROPE kicking USA butt like we did in ryder cup and mosconi cup in 2002 1-1000 no more bets on this one please.

all the best everyone and GL for 2003.

Comment

Comment

Working...
        X