PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latest PSO Schedule

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest PSO Schedule

The new PSO Schedule is now available in Excel Spreadsheet form. New features in this version:
    • The Local Time feature now includes both Day and Time.
    • A one page schedule, using local time, can now be printed. The uses an Excel PivotTable and it must be updated when a new time zone correction is used.
    • Summary pages by day and by buy-in are also provided.
    • The links to structure have been removed. They do not survive sorts in tact.

Follow the link in my sig to download your copy. Let me know if you have any problems.

Thank You Joe

Comment

Your welcome Thief.

Anyone who downloaded before this posting, the one-page schedule will not print on one page. That has been corrected. Sorry for the trouble.

Comment

Thanks for this Joe.

Fabulously useful tool and much appreciated.

Comment

Thank You Joe.

Comment

I am glad some of you are finding it useful.

There was another problem with the formatting of the OnePage schedule and a macro was the only way I could correct it. I added a button to the right of the main schedule page to activate the macro. After setting the time zone difference, press the button (named "Refresh OnePage") and the schedule will be updated with local times and formatted to print on 1 page in landscape mode.

Comment

thanks Joe

Thanks for all your hard work! Mick16

Comment

I have updated the PSO Schedule spreadsheet yet again. See the link in my sig to get the latest copy.

In addition to clearing up a few quirks I added a page with the "League Ladder", one entitled "Moving PSO%" that shows what different finishes in different event sizes has on a given PSO score. I also included a chart showing the average score by event size. This graphically shows the effect the number of entrants has on the average score.

As always, let me know if you have any troubles.

Comment

Working...
                X