PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top2Pair & Raiderman Show

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top2Pair & Raiderman Show

The Top2Pair and Raiderman show will again be Friday night, January 3rd at 10:15 pm CST. We will be broadcasting the 10 pm CST $200 buy-in $5K added No Limit Hold'em tournament. As usual we will have interesting discussion topics, including the question of "What is a chronic sandbagger?" Make sure you join us for this show on fancast.com under the new "Poker" channel. See you then and Happy New Year!

Raiderman & Top2Pair

We will be broadcasting the 10 pm CST $200 buy-in $5K added No Limit Hold'em tournament.

there is no more money added.

miami better have a huge lead by then so i can listen.

Comment

anyone broadcasting any of the new 400$ events this weekend.

Comment

I was under the impression that raidermans show was for the 1.00pm CST $200 buyin event. I now realise that is not the case and he has his show for the 10.00pm Friday night show. I have added the 5k back to the 10.00pm event and left the added money in the 1.00pm Friday and 7.00pm Friday events also. I do not intend making any more changes now.

Mark

Comment

Working...
        X