PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Minnesota PSO Players read

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minnesota PSO Players read

Deleted.

I will have a faded blue (almost a red color now) baseball hat and most likely my "lucky" blue Hawaiian shirt. Ill get there around 1

--Matt--

Comment

I plan to give it a try for the first time this week. I'll be wearing a 'T/C' dark blue Twins cap. Is there any need to get there much before 3:00?

Comment

Deleted.

Comment

NLHE

I will be there with Dawg32 and Januaryman.

We must drive from Brainerd, so we'll be there around 2.

I got a black Minnesota wild hat.
          and if you must know, after the Cage I plan to down a few Heinekens at Da Bar!!!

gl and see you on Sun!!!

Comment

Provided I wake up early enough, I'll be there at 8:00am and plan to stay for the through to the 3:00 tourney.

Glasses and a black baseball cap for me.

Comment

AS of 6:30 this morning the roads are crap, hopfuly they'll get some sand down. So drive safe!!

--Matt--

Comment

Great to meet all of you!
                see you next month??

--Matt--

Comment

It was great to meet everyone! I even hit my second straight final table!
                  I will probably be a regular at that tournament, so I will see y'all in Feb.

Comment

Working...
                  X