PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Final Golf Info

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final Golf Info

OK,

We have three groups, the details of which have been published in the previous "Details Are Here" post.

I'm going to nominate a "captain" for each group and I would respectfully ask that each captain provides me with a name for his team (I don't think we can just call them Groups 1, 2 and 3).

Because Win4Win and I will be busy "fine-tuning" the event I have not nominated either of us as "captains".

Group 1, captain = Movingabout (Tony)

Group 2, captain = Chino (Calvin)

Group 3, captain = WildBill41 (Bill)

Captains, please let me know the names of your teams asap.

DON'T FORGET, we are meeting at 09.30 on the 09 January 2003 in THE LOBBY OF THE GOLDSTRIKE.

That's about it,

Win4Win and I hope the day will be FUN and that everyone will enjoy themselves whilst at the same time, playing for a good cause.

Golly, I thought just showing up was more than enough responsibility. But I have e-mailed the team with some suggestions and we will submit a name by Thurs.

And, BTW, since when is golf fun? :twisted: I would give up the game if it were'nt such a good excuse to drink

Bill

Comment

John,

I will have to give this some serious thought but with both

FREDDIEBOY AND JMUZZEY in our team the name that springs to mind is

CLASS ACT

Perhaps you could all give it some thought and post your suggestions here.

I am really looking forward to what i think will be a great tournament and i think the golf should be OK also :lol:

Tony.

Comment

OK,

If I don't hear any objections from Freddie and Jmuzzey then

"Class Act"

Is the name.

Comment

I believe you misspelled "Crass"

Bill

Comment

LMFAO my thoughts exactly Bill!

The weather forecast is for no rain and 52 degrees....i am keeping my fingers crossed. Of course i think they are wrong more than right on the forecast....but i can hope cant i?

Comment

class act sounds good, or even crass act...........lol, no matter what the name, we will win!!!!!!!!! let the trash talking begin!!!!!!!

Comment

52 degrees and no rain! thats like a heat wave to me and shoeless we are used to playing in pouring rain and 10 degrees. Must remember to pack the suntan lotion and all teeshirts,sunglasses,sunhats and shorts. Mind you shoeless in shorts not a pretty sight. 8O

Hope we can cope with all the excitement.

Tony.

Comment

52 degrees and no rain! thats like a heat wave to me and shoeless we are used to playing in pouring rain and 10 degrees. Must remember to pack the suntan lotion and all teeshirts,sunglasses,sunhats and shorts. Mind you shoeless in shorts not a pretty sight. 8O

Hope we can cope with all the excitement.

Tony.

Comment

FOURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Comment

isnt it spelled FORE?

Comment

No thats how many beers he's gonna drink before he gets off the first hole!

Comment

I know that everyone has been holding their collective breath, wondering if we could come up with a team name better than 'Group #3"

Actually no, but we have decided to go with "Two Letters Away" since a twisted mind noticed that our team was but an 'A' and a 'G' away from being 2 Balls and a Dong.

Happy New Year Everyone!

Bill

Comment

Working...
                          X