PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paul Revere

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul Revere

:roll:

Looks like sissy has finally gone over to the dark side.

Comment

Holy smack-a-r0la!

Things are getting worseter even faster than I thought was possible.

Big "limited possibilities" Sissy

Comment

When you're packing a picture of Liberace, how much worse can they get? :P :twisted: 8O

Big "stayin outta THAT wax museum" Hitman
        Head Live Trainer
        Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

life

Until they add a delete button for life, I am keeping my tranquilizer gun in an open holster.

the silversmith

"She went down like a darted rhino..."

Comment

deleted

Comment

Re: life

Originally posted by zeroth
              Until they add a delete button for life, I am keeping my tranquilizer gun in an open holster.

the silversmith

"She went down like a darted rhino..."

Another post of the month right here by Tim. :lol: :lol: :lol:

"She went down like a darted rhino" LMAO.

Comment

People who missed the deleted thread will think wtf is he on about but seeing as though i just spent an hour typing all this i'm gonna stick it in here. Those that did read the thread will probably think i'm nutz anyhows so i can't realy lose either way :lol:

After sitting here for a couple of hours and reading all these posts i have a question that nobody seems to have asked yet.

Just how many books are required to be burning at once to be regarded as a bonfire? :? maybe over 10 or something....i don't know. I know one book would just be a book on fire......but you wouldn't say that two or three on fire was a bonfire would you. Then again....maybe if they were realy thick ones it might count. Please can somebody help....maybe you know Kailyn31 as you seem to know a bit about the local authorities and fires and things.

I too remember laughing at a drunkard old man staggering home of a friday nights pub outing. When i was 17 me and two friends followed home this bloke who was so drunk he was walking/stumbling/falling all over the shop. He was an ordinary looking bloke but was so shot away he looked like he'd been living rough for a few weeks. He was covering about 200 metres every 10 mins or so so we had a good hours entertainment. He had somehow managed to aquire a pizza in this blitzed state.......i guess its something we can all do autonimously when where pi-eyed. And every few minutes he would stop and start singing while attempting to eat his pizza at the same time. I swear that every piece of pizza lost its topping before it got anywhere near his mouth cos he was waving it all over the place. We were just 10 metres or so behind him in fits of laughter, when he stopped singing we would pipe up with all sorts of insults directed towards his singing and the way he was losing his pizza all over the place. Because of this every so often he would turn round unsteadily and in a drunken slur say.......f*%!off youzz little b*!ssstards ors i'll lamp all three of yerzz.......at which point he would attemp to throw pizza at us while struggling to keep his balance. I used to smoke pot at that age too and all three of us were pretty stoned that night which made it one heck of a funny night. 8O

One last thing.....i'm realy enjoying my time here and learning loads of stuff at the same time. I think 99.3% of the players here are realy cool and the guys and gals upstairs have done a great job to create a cracking place to play . One thing i noticed though is how easy it is for people to get wires crossed in the forums. Seems to me there are two many good people going at it over what amounts to very little.

WiredBull.

p.s By the way......the other 0.7% are the ones who keep sucking out on me.....you know who you are. :twisted:

Comment

Originally posted by WiredBull

Just how many books are required to be burning at once to be regarded as a bonfire? :? maybe over 10 or something....i don't know. I know one book would just be a book on fire......but you wouldn't say that two or three on fire was a bonfire would you. Then again....maybe if they were realy thick ones it might count. Please can somebody help....maybe you know Kailyn31 as you seem to know a bit about the local authorities and fires and things.

:
                  Good question, we may need the expertise of a fire marshall to answer this question. There has to be one in this school somewhere, I am sure. :wink:

Classic drunkard story man. I always loved following drunks around like this when I was a kid. Like I said, my childhood may deamed as pathetic by some, but I had a good time.

Comment

Working...
                  X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.