PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thank you Cardster

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you Cardster

First of all I would like to say my second computer sucks. Second of all..Scarz I dont blame you for being new here and not trying to wait for me while my computer froze up. Lastly as I was watching the chat roll down and not being able to do a thing as i kept timing out...A hardy thanks to Cardster for telling Scarz that I was playing him and to keep raising and then saying I was post and folding. Right!! I play for 3 hours and instead of saying I gotta go I hit post and fold or I am playing him from his 300k to my 200k position. Thanks again Cardster for being the class act you are.... Now none of this would have happened if my number one computer wasnt down....does that make it my number two...LOL...anyway just wanted to vent...thanks

Ciao

Not nice when that happens is it. Who can enjoy winning like that.

Comment

Again sorry

astrin1,

I would like to again say sorry, when you read the chat did you notice that I tought you said that scarz was on poist and fold, my responce was to u that I thought he was still playing youoooo. Not the other way around. I again am very sorry about that astrin1, I was not even in that turn but was watching that last table. When I saw that scarz was in I wanted to watch so I could give him a congrats for the big II. When I realized that it was scarz taking about you being on post on fold I did not think you may have froze up. Again I am very sorry about that.

Hope you can forgive.

Sincerly,
      Cardster (Dave)

Comment

Yeah well.... it was just irritating at the time to read the chat. Another player even said do not worry about it to Scarz. Thanks for the post but I was over it as soon as I posted mine...the venting helped ..LOL...laughter is key.. It is kind of funny now that i think back on it...watching myself fold over and over again..while my computers processer sounds as if fifty thousand people are trying to fit through one door. Onward....only one month till HP sends the beast back. In the end I really blame no one but myself and the 6year old computer that is.

Ciao
        Happy Holidays

Comment

Working...
        X