PokerStars homepage
;
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I THINK ZIPMAN IS A GONNER!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I THINK ZIPMAN IS A GONNER!!!!

Zipman was suppose to meet me in this forum last night, and he has'nt been seen :? :? or heard from. Does anybody know where he is :?: Like I only got the first lesson so I don't think he is afraid he created a monster 8) at the tables, but I am starting to get concerned. :? I would'nt want my teacher to be a "GONNER" : before he finishes the lessons. ZIPMAN WHERE ARE YOU??? I'm waiting to learn more on how to become untilted.
    babe60
    :wink:

Babe60,

He is teaching you lesson two. )

PayShints

Comment

ooh, Babe's been stood up 8O

Actually Babe, I think lesson one is also lesson 2, 3, 4....

Though, I would add pp 66-TT limp from any position with deep money, and set or fold on flop. When make set, play to get all-in on flop, which means go for check-raise all-in or bet-raise all-in depending on depth of money.

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.