PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freddieboy the Fish Show

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freddieboy the Fish Show

We would like to thank all of PSO who have posted, emailed, and PM’ed us, asking us to continue broadcasting. The outpouring of concern has been overwhelming, and we greatly appreciate it.

Because of this, we will have a Freddieboy the Fish Show this Friday Night, December 27th at 8:00 CST (www.fancast.com).

Our very special guest will be apryllshowers, who has a very special announcement to make. We are working on a couple of other guests also, more as that coalesces.

We think that the discussion regarding ethics and our broadcasting responsibilites in this Forum has been a good topic for debate. We certainly understand the concern regarding influencing someone’s decision. We’ve discussed this with many PSO students, staff, and outside people. We will also be discussing this during our broadcast.

Great to hear, does this mean the show is back for good? I hope so.

Thief 21

Comment

Great news!

Comment

Great news I look forwars to it

Comment

ops: Apryllshowers is pregnant?

Comment

Good news on the show.

Beekers give you 10 to 1 odds Apryllshowers is not pregnant.

Randy

Comment

Being the **** she is... she very well could be!

Comment

Bruno and Freddie,

Expect some harassment from the tables Friday night... IE: Typed in chat...

"Freddie, should I move all-in or just call"?

"Bruno, how many bets should there be in the pot for me to be getting correct pot odds to call"?

Comment

Hi everyone, I am going to make every attempt to drop in on the show. I have my own opinion on the issue that sparked during the Big One II. I have comments that actually support both sides of the dispute.

What experience can I bring to the discussion?

Well, as you know I have been the "broadcaster" at the biggest events in the world , both recorded AND live. So my opinions are based on that experience.

All of my family are leaving here early Sunday morning for the USA in preperation for the school convention so I have a million and one things to do but I will make every effort to drop in. (2.00am here) If for any reason I just cannot make it then I will make a post in this forum with my comments/advice.

Regardless of whether I make it or not I do want to go on record as saying this:

Both Tina and I and all the staff at pokerschoolonline.com are eternally grateful to FreddieBoy and Bruno for broadcasting on Fancast. I am proud when I look on Fancast.com and see the show ranked #1 as it does right now.

Anyway, I better leave it at that for now otherwise I will have nothing to say later.

Be Lucky

Mark

Comment

Originally posted by rggator
                    Beekers give you 10 to 1 odds Apryllshowers is not pregnant.
                    Randy, I think youre bluffing! Wooohooo, bring on the pregnant ****

Comment

I'll lay 5 to 1 she's having Helmuth's baby. Not only does she have loose morals, she's a groupie..... :lol:

Comment

I thought Apryll was a guy?

In fact, I think one time he told me that..

Well, with the headline news of Cloning anything is possible.

:h:
                        sZ

Comment

Oh sorry Freddie, I'm looking forward to tonights show.

GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

:h:
                          sZ

Comment

Sooooo,
                            Let me get this str8 !!! April is going to announce...that she used to be a MAN, but now she is a woman, and is pregnant with Phil Hellmouths love child??????????

WOOHOOO DON'T GET MUCH BETTER THAN HERE !!!!

8O

'Goddess

Comment

Originally posted by Pokergoddess
                              Sooooo,
                              Let me get this str8 !!! April is going to announce...that she used to be a MAN, but now she is a woman, and is pregnant with Phil Hellmouths love child??????????

WOOHOOO DON'T GET MUCH BETTER THAN HERE !!!!

8O

'Goddess
                              wrong april is going to annouce she is scotty nyguen and phil hellmouths love child

Comment

Working...
                              X