PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thanks to Bruno and Link

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks to Bruno and Link

I wanted to thank u both for a very enjoyable tournament yesterday especially Bruno. Because I usually play with at least one squirming child on my arms I do not get to participate as much as I would like to in the chats and hand analysis that some of u do. I was very lucky last night when the boy finally went to sleep and I could talk about some hands with Bruno. I had a great time and hope to talk more poker with u guys again at another final table. Poker school is great for this type of discussion and I hope to participate in more of them.

PS. Good luck in Tunica and I will get u next time Link.

You're welcome. That was one of the best final tables I've played at PSO. Great, Great play by all, especially you and Link. Congrats on 2nd. Talking about the hands abit helps everyone's game. No doubt you'll be winning alot of them!

Comment

thank-you very much mhuynh99 .

it was a great table and a lot of fun. you played a great game, and i hope to meet you again at a final table.

link

hossap

Comment

Working...
      X