PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for the link for stats

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for the link for stats

I think it was on the trynot.net site, but not sure. It's the one that will tell how many tourneys a player has won, what percentage of final tables, etc. I saw it earlier.. Can't find it now.. Thanks all..

Pogue

Okay...

Looks like what I was looking for is something called PSO Detail.. and it seems to be down for maintenance right now.. Am I right? Hope so.. It looked very cool, but my name wasn't in it.. I can nderstand that, as I haven't been active for awhile. I was just kinda curious about my stats.. I will be SO glad when my stats are reset.. GEEZ.. I look like such an awful player on paper, lol..

Pogue

Comment

Yep, I'm running a massive update right now.

Your results are indeed getting imported. Rough estimate is you'll be able to see it again tomorrow sometime (Christmas Day).

Merry Christmas all!

Comment

Back UP!

Comment

Working...
        X