PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tough river call !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tough river call !

It's $5.50 Red Spade Open satellite with 10mins blind level and 1500 starting stack. What to do on river? And should I have check the turn? I checked the turn to keep pot size small incase I am beat already and also if he plans to bluff river I can call him. But his bet size on river looks like value bet to me. Should I call here or fold? STATS :
    Last edited by adikumar2010; Wed Oct 22, 2014, 05:09 PM.
    Bracelet Winner

Hi Adi

Easy fold imo

The only hands you beat are bluffs like miss diamond draws because it's unlikely that villain is betting 8x or 10x for value. If you call and lose you'll be in shove/fold mode with just 9 big blinds. I'd definitely wait for a better spot.

Cheers, Chris.

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.