PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$1.10 MTT $750 Gtd - 1 hour late reg - 3hr bubble....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $1.10 MTT $750 Gtd - 1 hour late reg - 3hr bubble....

Playing the field to survive. With QQ over 20bb we can sit out and min cash, or I'm past caring = nearly 3 hours...

The moment to go for it "we have QQ" or go home. We fold, one time = result. Came 83rd/1056 runners for $2.32 in the end.

Bubble nit with 50 to bust in a cash spot now. I see so many disconnects, time banks - nearly went on tilt and stacked off.

Good to find a fold on a time bank read.

http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-h...635_F050662329

Hi Forrest,

Adikumar had a QQ hand recently where I suggested folding preflop. The basic gist is on a 25bb stack with a premium hand (JJ+/AK) I will need some extraordinary action sequence to find a preflop fold.

Here this would qualify for me IF the opener and button are tighter players. You aren't providing reeds so all I can say is this could certainly have fallen into the good disciplined fold category, but also could have been a significantly poor fold depending on reads (like if both were lags).

Tweet this hand on Twitter using the Tweet button above for a chance to win a seat in the next $5,000 guaranteed Big Bang tournament. You MUST include #LearnPoker and @PokerStarsPSO in your tweet. Winners will be notified by email every Monday. Good luck!
    Head Live Trainer
    Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.