PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Again bubble ;(

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Again bubble ;(

Double Bracelet Winner

When i see flop i just say to myself this is it!but this amazing site even after 4 years of playing poker can always suprise me,after river i just frozen and say wooooooooow...hahaha.david coperfield is not capable to do something like that,when i watch him.Just woooooooooow
    Double Bracelet Winner

Comment

You were ahead when you shoved, about 57% equity against a solid players range (based on VPIP of 16%) However, it's an easy shove by the small blind, your bet is only 5 big blinds and his holding of KQo will win about 43% of the time in this spot. Raiser umbup:

Comment

hi

Be serious man,we all know what i try tell
        Double Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by miamia78 View Post
          Be serious man,we all know what i try tell
          I am serious, this hand was nothing but STANDARD! Nothing to tell here Raiser umbup:

Comment

Have more chips next time, then when you lose a flip you can still carry on.

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.