PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I steal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I steal

This is Saturday Micro $3.30 with 15mins blind level. I am already ITM.

Can I shove here for steal into 3 limpers? I am sure one of them will call or maybe 2 can call who knows but it will be super lucky if they all fold and I win the chips without any flop.

Bracelet Winner

Hi Adi

Yes you can steal here! You will get called quite often by hands that you have alot of equity against and with as much dead money in the pot as there is this is a great opportunity for us to chip up. You'll probably get two folds and have DerFetzer call off his tiny stack in which case you will still have chips left if you lose the hand.

Cheers, Chris.

Comment

Oh that's a nice tip, to shove - am hoping to get more practice playing tourneys with my School Passes

PS Adi, how do you get your HUD stat to show so far off the table in PT? Mine get cut off when they go about 1.5cm past the table

Comment

Originally posted by TrustySam View Post
        PS Adi, how do you get your HUD stat to show so far off the table in PT? Mine get cut off when they go about 1.5cm past the table
        I have a big monitor and I push it inside the table, so sometimes it overlaps with the board cards on the table. Plus you can adjust font size and box size in the PT4 settings.
        Bracelet Winner

Comment

Oh, thanks so much adikumar - yeah the space for the HUD stats can get to be quite a challenge sometimes. I thought maybe there was a setting or something where they could go a lot more past the side of the table ... guess I'll have to try moving them the other way like you have (inwards) umbup: GL with your games!!

Comment

Hey, adikumar, am playing the WCOOP SuperFreebuy as well, and have noticed that you've been top 10 practically the whole tourney - looks like all the hard work you've been putting into studying hands and posting them in HA is really paying off!! GL GL go go!! umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by TrustySam View Post
              Hey, adikumar, am playing the WCOOP SuperFreebuy as well, and have noticed that you've been top 10 practically the whole tourney - looks like all the hard work you've been putting into studying hands and posting them in HA is really paying off!! GL GL go go!! umbup:
              I am out lost two hands AK << A3 for 15BB and KQo << KTs for 18BB all-in preflop. Then I shove 10BB from CO with A6o and BB wakes with JJ
              Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.