PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Call or fold river?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call or fold river?

It is $11 Phase tournament with 2 Day's (Phase 1 = Day 1 and Phase 2 = Day 2). I am playing Phase 1 where I need to survive 15 levels and it has 10mins blind level. Should I call or fold on the river? STATS :
    Bracelet Winner

I think until the river is fine.

The fishy nature of the villain makes this a pretty close spot but I'd lean towards a fold. He's got an AF of 1.0 over a tiny sample and clearly likes to call a lot, so he's probably not bluffing a great deal, although when he saw the flop check around, he felt like he had the green light to start barreling.

At this stage I'd just give him the benefit of the doubt for now and fold. If I had more solid reads that villain is very aggro vs weakness, then I'd be much happier to call this off.

Tweet this hand on Twitter using the Tweet button above for a chance to win a seat in the next $5,000 guaranteed Big Bang tournament. You MUST include #LearnPoker and @PokerStarsPSO in your tweet. Winners will be notified by email every Monday. Good luck!

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.