PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$5 NLHE Hyper Turbo. Can I wait for better hand?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $5 NLHE Hyper Turbo. Can I wait for better hand?

My position was 12/18. Can I wait for better hand? I was 12 BB. Thanks, Sandip

Are we already ITM? If not, how many get paid?
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi Sandip,

The important point of this hand from a personal development standpoint, is to get beyond results oriented thinking. The question "could I have waited for a better spot" doesn't get asked if everyone folded and you took down the blinds/antes. Or if you got called by KJs or 77 and doubled up. It only gets phrased in this way when you lose the hand. A better question would be, is this a good shove spot? And best still would be asking this question not just when you get called and lose, but also when you get called and win, and when you don't get called.

This looks like a straight forward, standard shove 6 handed on 12bb in a hyperturbo, imo.

Tweet this hand on Twitter using the Tweet button above for a chance to win a seat in the next $5,000 guaranteed Big Bang tournament. You MUST include #LearnPoker and @PokerStarsPSO in your tweet. Winners will be notified by email every Monday. Good luck!
      Head Live Trainer
      Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by JWK24 View Post
        Are we already ITM? If not, how many get paid?
        Yes. I already got ITM.

Comment

Thank you for useful information.

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.