PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Average finishing position in 6k field

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Average finishing position in 6k field

Hello i was wondering what the average finishing position would be for the big $5.50 6k start.

I have got down to the top 25 twice in the last two weeks, trying to reach the final table.

I have been playing for about 2 years now. Hoping its not just luck

Originally posted by eviltrips View Post
    Hello i was wondering what the average finishing position would be for the big $5.50 6k start.
    I have no idea and I'm not sure it's really useful for anything to be honest. What I can say is that a typical ITM rate for the better MTT players is around 15%. It's possible to have significantly higher ITM rates, but this typically results in fewer Final Tables which is where all the money is.

Originally posted by eviltrips View Post
    I have got down to the top 25 twice in the last two weeks, trying to reach the final table.

I have been playing for about 2 years now. Hoping its not just luck
    Good job! But as an MTT grinder you have to accept that deep runs don't come around all that often, not even for the biggest sicko crushers, so you can't expect top 25 runs on a regular basis!

Having these deep runs should give you confidence that you are capable of making deep runs so just keep grinding and the FTs will come your way sooner or later!

Comment

Thanks for the reply

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.