PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1.5 $ HUSNG Flush draw OOP ABC question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.5 $ HUSNG Flush draw OOP ABC question

ABC Question. 1st Hand of the match. I have 3 Otions withc is beter. A. Caling Flop and Turn Cheking River Because average player in 1.5$ dont see FOLD buton. So implied ods biger. B. Raise Vilain fold his High card combos that beat us on showdown like TX-QX AX. C. Caling and leding turn because I have no showdown value i vilain might fold his weak holding like TX-QX AX. D. Caling Flop and leting it go on turn to reasonable bet if holding didint improved at least to pair. If I had for example A8s then I would call two streets

Originally posted by A Beatmaker View Post
    A. Caling Flop and Turn Cheking River Because average player in 1.5$ dont see FOLD buton. So implied ods biger. B. Raise Vilain fold his High card combos that beat us on showdown like TX-QX AX. C. Caling and leding turn because I have no showdown value i vilain might fold his weak holding like TX-QX AX. D. Caling Flop and leting it go on turn to reasonable bet if holding didint improved at least to pair. If I had for example A8s then I would call two streets
    Hi, Hand Analysis There are two courses of action we can take on this flop, check/raise or check/call. When considering to check/raise semi-bluff we need to take board texture and plausible hand ranges of the villain into consideration. The majority of the time... players that enter the pot from the button are going to have a much wider range than being out of position, and in this scenario 9 high has very thin showdown value. This board only presents one high card and the likelihood that they have a better two card flush combo is very unlikely. Read less, I'd check call and re-evaluate my line on the turn, if we do not improve our hand I'd consider calling (based on their sizing) one more street. Cannon

Quintuple Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.