PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$1.50 Heads Up Sit and Go - Flush Draw In A 3 Bet Pot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $1.50 Heads Up Sit and Go - Flush Draw In A 3 Bet Pot

Founded that play drws pasively then facing c-bet at these stakes more profitable (exept maybe vs TAGs). On Vilain have 22 hands SB PFR 64% Limp 18%. Cbetedet once in three times. thats all I knbow abot wilain. Thinking to Call and Donk turn in deeper pots.But STPR kinda small so I guess shiping best decision. Exepting him fold AX hands and call with weked FD and overpairs.

Hi, Hand Analysis We do not have enough stats to go on for accurately assigning this villain a limp-3bet range. However, we aren't going to be in to bad of shape versus their overall range as we have a blocker to some of their Ax combos. Flat calling their 3bet is fine as our hand has alot of post flop potential. As for our post play, I'd be looking to check raise 2.5x their cbet sizing with the intentions of getting it all in on the turn by leading. We could also just check raise all in on the flop, we have a decent amount of fold equity with two over cards and the nut flush draw, this may fold out all of his better Ax combos AK AQ or get them to call with a medium pocket pair in which we'd roughly be in a coin flip situation. Cannon

Quintuple Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.