PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shove any 2?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shove any 2?

Hi everyone, I have somewhat of a beginners' question: Assume we are heads uo in a tournament, I am first to act and my opponent is desperately short. When is it correct to shove just any two cards, no matter how bad they are (such as 52o)? I would probably shove when my opponent has 3 BB left behind, and fold to a 4 BB stack. Is that about ok? Btw, the video sessions have become a little bit quiet lately. What about a new series on hyper SNGs or HUs? I would watch it.umbup: Olaf

Hi Olaf!

I'd go with ATC if it's under 5BB.

John (JWK24)
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

it depends on oponent tipe. good starting point is nash chart. if oponent folding to much you can easili pust ATC when its best top go push fold mode.

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.