PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$3.30 MTT Nl holdem . When to fold QQ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $3.30 MTT Nl holdem . When to fold QQ?

It's $3.30 Saturday Micro with 15mins slow blind level.

What should I do here?

Bracelet Winner

Hi Adi

This is a call. Villain will often show AK and smaller pairs and even if we lose the hand you're still going to be left with 1300 chips. I think villains range is weighted towards AK aswell as some smaller pairs.

Cheers, Chris.

Comment

I think I can only call QQ KK AA here, rest all fold if I am right?
      Bracelet Winner

Comment

cannot comment/view all i have is QQ pt/hm stats and no play button ?

Comment

That's the action preflop. I Raise over a limp and he 3-bet all-in for 63BB.
          Bracelet Winner

Comment

agree with chris here. its a call you have chips behind.
            and i think this hand you have the mindset of damn HE HAS AA KK,instead of its unlikely HE HAS AA KK
            just my opinion, from a player who hasnt won a coinflip/race in last 2 mnth

Comment

Originally posted by adikumar2010 View Post
              That's the action preflop. I Raise over a limp and he 3-bet all-in for 63BB.
              yea adi was my stupidness, never saw the chips on the table

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.