PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Regular Donkbet in Small Blind - Tournament Hand

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regular Donkbet in Small Blind - Tournament Hand

Villian was a good regular, with abc stats and shows goldstar, i think here with 19 bbs effective im not folding top pair and flush draw even with a mediocre kicker, should i have called? (i would be commited so i think its worse) or simply check folding?

Hi scarface,

Certainly not folding this strong a flop. I don't see any compelling reason to raise however, since he will just fold his stabs and bluffs and weak hands, and only continue with strong hands. Plus the limper is likely to have a lot of marginal holdings like JT and A7 that he might peel once time for one bet, but won't for 2. I'd prefer to keep those holdings in to add value to our hand.

Tweet this hand on Twitter using the Tweet button above for a chance to win a seat in the next $5,000 guaranteed Big Bang tournament. You MUST include #LearnPoker and @PokerStarsPSO in your tweet. Winners will be notified by email every Monday. Good luck!
    Head Live Trainer
    Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.