PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should I Shove? - Pocket Sixes - Big $3.30 Tournament Hand

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I Shove? - Pocket Sixes - Big $3.30 Tournament Hand

It's Big $3.30 with 10mins blind level and I am ITM in top 270.

Normally it's a fold, I want to know if I can shove over this guy?

Bracelet Winner

i think u just go to get it in and hope it's a flip adi, u have less than 15 bbs. The caveat though is if you have a read that utg is a very tight player that woudn't come in there with less than 66 although if they are very tight they could also fold 77-TT there too, with your slight amount of fold equity.
    Double Bracelet Winner

Comment

Indeed UTG is very tight 59/45/25 LMFAO
      Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi adikumar2010! One big key for me here is that I'm already ITM, as this makes my decision even easier. Now, my goal is to accumulate a final table stack and then a top 3 stack. With my stack being nowhere near large enough for this, I need to accumulate chips. Another key is that I'm short, as I only have 15BB. Since I'm ahead of the loose opener's range and do have a made hand, I'm absolutely snap-shoving here. This is not normally a fold, as you put into your post, it's a snap-shove basically throughout the entire tournament. I'm short, with a re-steal stack and can hopefully isolate a maniac with a small pair. Unless I'm on the exact bubble (even there, I'm going way more often than not), I'm snapping it in here against this opp... because I need chips desperately. Hope this helps and good luck at the tables.umbup: John (JWK24) Tweet this hand on Twitter using the Tweet button above for a chance to win a seat in the next $5,000 guaranteed Big Bang tournament. You MUST include #LearnPoker and @PokerStarsPSO in your tweet. Winners will be notified by email every Monday. Good luck!
        Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.