PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another PSO Skill League dilemma

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another PSO Skill League dilemma

Are we folding here? Only 16 hands on the villain VPIP: 6 PFR: 7 Villain has 3bb. 188 players left. 81 players get paid. 531 entries.
    Last edited by dirt eh; Wed Jul 09, 2014, 11:09 PM.

Hi dirt eh! Since AKs is ahead of a 7% range and I'm somewhat near even points (may be sight negative or slight positive), I'm going to reshove here and hope to isolate the shorty. If it was earlier in the tourney, then I'd flat it. Hope this helps and good luck at the tables.umbup: John (JWK24)
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

OK.. Thank god! I did re-shove to isolate. I just wanted to make sure that this was correct. If I was supposed to be folding AKs here then I would quit the PSO Skill league. lol

Comment

Hi dirt eh!

If there was a re-shove in front of you... it IS a fold.

John (JWK24)
        Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.