PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Micromillions 8 - Will You Be Playing?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Micromillions 8 - Will You Be Playing?

Every one looking forward to it? Just wondering what is going to be you favorite one to play in..

I am playing in a lot but I am looking forward to the heads up turbo the most. since i play alot of 3.50 HTHU..

I am looking forward I`ll try to play as much tournaments is possible even tho the schedule is so spread hopefully i can place good in the leaderboard
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

Well I am going to play at least some of the 3.30 buy-ins for NL. I have registered for the 3.30 this evening and thinking I will play the 3.30 rebuy on Saturday to start.

Comment

Looking to play a big schedule. Cashed in the top 1.3% in the 64k field 11cent re buy so a good start
        Bracelet Winner

Comment

Nice work Paddy. I came about the same (418th in 31k field) in the 3.30 6 max. Surprised me how so late in the tournament there were still some rather bad players so definitely a chance to get some good money if you run good.
          4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

First deep run in event 8. Finished 34th of 8k players. Final hand ako<akss
            Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy Gar View Post
              First deep run in event 8. Finished 34th of 8k players. Final hand ako<akss
              I'd call that very deep

90th in #10 and just 53rd in #11

Comment

Rebuy

I might play a rebuy tourney

Comment

Clicked the promotion to play a few of these. So far only played two, a $3.30 and a $2.20 no cash so far.

May try the $11 Storm. Or a few more baby ones.

Comment

They're good fun, managed 4 cashes so far. 129th in a 10k field is my best so far. The fields are also incredibly soft - even in that final 1% running deep there was a lot of really bad play. If you can dodge the coolers its a good chance to win.
                    4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Event #40, from 16,000 runners down to 95 and I'm 2nd! Feel free to come and rail me!
                      4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Finished 13th for $414. Was in 12th and got it in with J7s in the SB. Called by the BB with A4s. He hits a 4 on the flop, I hit a 7 on the turn, and he rivers trips with the 4. C'est la vie. Great run.
                        4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

vwp pearl, unlucky you didn't bink! Nice score nonetheless.
                          Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thanks Paddy. Always tempting to wonder what if when an extra half hour takes you to $11k! I see from the leaderboard you're doing really well too.
                            4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Nice job! That's a heck of a deep run, good luck for the rest of the series!

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.