PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I hate bubbling

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate bubbling

It's $3.30 APPT ACOP Mega Giveaway Satellite Stage 2. 10mins blind level and 1500 starting stack.

Top 9 players get $22 Ticket to Stage 3 $22 Satellite, 10th place get $10 real money. 12 players are left and I am 9/12. Although the shorter stack then me are not ultra short they have 6-9BB so very little difference compared to my stack and I think I can still bubble if one of the short stack doubles up.

What should I do here, in a normal game it's a clear shove now I am like on the borderline.

I have 9.5BB and both players can bust me I am sure they will not call light coz of bubble effect but they will not fold AT+, KQ+ and 33+

So once called I am dead:
    Last edited by adikumar2010; Tue Jul 08, 2014, 10:40 PM.
    Bracelet Winner

Hi Adi,

We have to outlast 2 more players to get paid and there's 3 shorter than us. If there are at least 2 who are significantly shorter, then I'd pass here. If we aren't that far behind them, I'd shove (I do expect to get called only by a super tight range, significantly tighter than what you've run equity against, given the satty situation).

You said the shorter stacks (all on the other table) are all between 6-9bb, so it's close. If it's 6/6/9 and the chip leader is moving them all in every hand, I'd wait. If it's 9/9/8 and the table is playing tight, then I'd leverage the fold equity on a shove here to stay ahead of them.
    Head Live Trainer
    Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

So what should I have done the bottom four players including me almost have same stack more or less. So even if one of them double up I am in danger zone and BB is hitting fast as orbit is small.

And the table is playing tight so when called I am beat but I have more fold equity then normal.

What do you suggest !
      Bracelet Winner

Comment

Sorry I didn't understand Mr.Hitman !
        Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by TheLangolier View Post
          If we aren't that far behind them, I'd shove (I do expect to get called only by a super tight range, significantly tighter than what you've run equity against, given the satty situation).
          Sorry if I was a little tongue tied here and was confusing. I meant if they aren't far behind us, i.e. we all have similar stacks.

Sorry you shoved and got knocked out (obv), no need to post the result, I already know you shoved and ran into a monster. It happens. That doesn't mean the decision was wrong.
          Head Live Trainer
          Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I got it now behind them means stack wise I thought behind there calling range (equity).

Thanks. I didn't post result coz some people then give result oriented reply, obvs. hand analyzers will be fair.
            Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.