PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Strategy for Phase 2 (Football Fever)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strategy for Phase 2 (Football Fever)

Hi all,

Would be interested in your thoughts on strategy for the second phase of the Football Fever tournament. It's the first time I have made it to a 'Day 2' so would be interested in your thoughts as to the best way to play, particularly at the start!

As it stands there are 8132 coming back for the second phase, and I am 282nd with 95,094 chips. 6,095 are getting paid: my current position would get me $535.81 from my $27 buy in. Blinds start at 800/1600.

I would imagine correct strategy would be to play tight initially as lots of short stacks shove all in early on, and to then open up a bit more as we approach the money bubble.

Thoughts?
    4 Time Bracelet Winner

Working...
X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.