PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sat Micro C-bet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sat Micro C-bet.

It's Saturday Micro $3.30, 25k Gtd with 15mins blind level. I want to know if I should I c-bet into multiple laggy players and I was getting 1:4.5 to make the call and my equity in the hand is 19.8% if they dont have trips and only two pair like with 8X or 77, 55 or some draw. I have to call 18.18% bet of pot size and I have 19.8% equity. I was getting right price to call and float but should I float in multiway pot?, one player could already have trips. So then I am drawing dead almost. If they have one pair like I said then I am getting right price to call and see turn. Sometimes Ace high can also be best hand. I don't know if C-bet would have been better. STATS : EQUITY :
    Bracelet Winner

When the flop goes four-handed like this, it's very possible that you're already close to drawing dead. A CBet might get three folds, but I think it's way more likely, and way more damaging to your stack when you get called and you potentially get lured into a big pot with a costly second best hand.

There's a saying - "Discretion is the better part of valour" which applies here. Better to just cut your losses like you did rather than rely on the unlikely parlay of everybody folding or someone calling and you hitting a 6-outer and it happens to be good.

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.