PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How terrible is this fold preflop !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How terrible is this fold preflop !

It's Big $3.30, 10 mins blind level regular structure game. The guy to my right is loose player. But since he 4x'd on a limper I suspect he could have a better hand then me this time. It was the same opponent I posted hand with, 30 mins back. I might be getting just about 1:15 to set mine since I had to call 600 preflop and we both had 9k chips total. So I was getting just proper price of 1:15 considering he put all his money in when I hit a set but he should have AA KK QQ TPTK kind of a hand to stack off to me on the flop. Considering all these factors, How bad is this fold on a scale of ten. (10/10 being most stupid fold) STATS :
    Bracelet Winner

Hi adikumar

Folding is fine but calling is ok too imo. The original limper will sometimes limp shove all in over the 4x raise with all types of garbage that the 4x raiser will then raise to isolate the limp shover.

Having said that I think calling is ok if we we suspect villains range is weighted towards JJ+/AK type hands that he will stack off with if we hit our set.

I prefer folding so on a scale of 1 - 10 on how 'bad' this fold is I'd give it a 4

Cheers, Chris.

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.