PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JT

http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-h...164_F0A129333A

Is JT correct shove here on the bubble for final table at 0.50$ 180p ?

Depends how the players left to act are playing... Where were you in chip at this point of the MTT? what were the average stack? If you're no where near average stack then I would shove this. If you're average stack or better then I would fold.

Comment

Hey dirt, he said bubble to final table, therefore 10 players left, he's in the money (guaranteed $0.76). Also, easy to calculate average stack is 27k.
      He's in 9th or better, therefore maybe $1.21

Being low stack, you need to make a move, so yes all in

Comment

Originally posted by Sandtrap777 View Post
        Hey dirt, he said bubble to final table, therefore 10 players left, he's in the money (guaranteed $0.76). Also, easy to calculate average stack is 27k.
        He's in 9th or better, therefore maybe $1.21

Being low stack, you need to make a move, so yes all in
        Oh Trap.. you so smart! hahaha. It's early where I'm at, still on my first coffee!

Comment

Hi Manowar1800

Yes this is a good spot to go all in. You have only 6 and a half big blinds left so if you let the blinds and ante's eat at you for another orbit you're going to be severely short.
          You have a reasonable amount of fold equity and a hand that genuinely plays well against opps calling range.

Also, the pay jump from 10th to 9th is pretty insignificant so we shouldn't be folding +ev spots in hope of making the final table.

Cheers, Chris.
          Last edited by ChewMe1; Sat May 24, 2014, 12:47 AM.

Comment

Tnx guys for the answers
            I always shove TJ in that position , i just wasnt sure if it was the right thing

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.