PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Big $4.40 $15K Gtd

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Big $4.40 $15K Gtd

So raising this DONKbet is a mistake? Check/Fold the TURN????? Worst Side Pot situation in the world... CO (t47,151) - VPIP: 24, PFR: 9, 3B: 11, AF: 1.6, Hands: 54 Button (t17,559) - VPIP: 28, PFR: 22, 3B: 0, AF: 0.0, Hands: 36 SB (t11,951) - VPIP: 18, PFR: 8, 3B: 8, AF: 0.0, Hands: 40 BB (t11,598) - VPIP: 19, PFR: 13, 3B: 5, AF: 2.0, Hands: 67 UTG (t10,964) Hero (UTG+1) (t57,091) MP1 (t30,711) MP2 (t27,251) MP3 (t14,870) CO M: 22.2 Button M: 8.4 SB M: 5.7 BB M: 5.5 Hero's M: 27.2
    Last edited by dirt eh; Sun May 18, 2014, 04:39 AM. Reason: Side Pot

Hi dirt,

I don't see anything wrong with raising the donk bet to try and isolate him and protect our equity from hands like 77 and Ax... or get value from the same.

It's a pretty freakish series of events, and they are all bad events for us. The player who's deep stacked and has position cold calls our raise. Then a turn card comes that favors the player who has position. I would probably check and fold to any reasonable bet at this point. He doesn't have to have a straight to beat us, his action is consistent with sets as well, and I am not sure he's going to simply bet with a hand like TT at this point seeing as he's somewhat passive so far. Gross spot, but if we do give it up we still have 42 bbs to work with, not the end of the world.
    Head Live Trainer
    Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.