PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

tournament analyze

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tournament analyze

hi,

yesterday I played the scoop 09 (11$ buy-in) and I think I played one of my best tournament I´ve ever played. But I can´t play the tournaments to the big cashes!!
    So there has to be a lot of leaks in my game and so I wanted to ask, if someone can take a look at my tournament and help me analyze the game and give me some tips to become a better tournament player!

Hope to hear from you!

greezzz
    theChiffre_s

Hi theChiffre_S!

If you have a hand (or multiple hands) that you would like for us to look at, please post them using either the PSO hand replayer or boom, one hand per thread, in the appropriate hand discussion section (either advanced tournament reviews if you're chromestar or above) or in basic hand discussion (if you're bronzestar). Please be sure to include all reads on the opps and any other relevant information and we'll be happy to look at them for you.

John (JWK24)
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Do you have any software for datamining? Like Pokertracker or Holdem Manager? These programs allow you to
      collect statistics on yourself and the players you are facing. Many of your leaks could be quickly addressed knowing some vital stats.

Comment

Thanks for your reply.

I use PT4 for tracking my stats and hands! At what stats should I take a look?

Comment

We'll start from the Triforce ( Played Zelda?) Vpip-Pfr-Aggfactor ( Not aggression frequency.I use HM1. It doesn't have it )
          Last edited by awmm83; Thu May 08, 2014, 11:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.