PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

77utg in 45man sng

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 77utg in 45man sng

do you think , that this is a fold? icmizer says yes, but can we play in this spot only by icm? isnt better to apply pressure and build a big stack?

Hi scarface,

I assume this is the final table. You can play this spot any way you want of course, but if ICM says it's a fold, then shoving is making you less money than folding. Isn't it better to make the most money over the long run that we can?
    Head Live Trainer
    Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by TheLangolier View Post
      Hi scarface,

I assume this is the final table. You can play this spot any way you want of course, but if ICM says it's a fold, then shoving is making you less money than folding. Isn't it better to make the most money over the long run that we can?
      The thing is that icm doesnt take in count the edge i can have with a big stack , thats because some players defend playing by chip ev in this spot , like acoimbra

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.