PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this a fine fold? Mr.Hitman

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this a fine fold? Mr.Hitman

18 players left top 5 paid. Once the UTG+1 flatted I thought he can be doing it with 55-AA. As with AA & KK he would want more callers. And with 44-88, he can fold if someone shoves over his flat.

That's what normally people do with 44-88 first call a shove then fold if someone reshove. Or trap with AA, KK.

So should I be shoving here or is it fine to fold.

I have no hands on any opponents as I was just moved to a new table.

http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-h...820_44606B9613
    Last edited by adikumar2010; Fri Apr 25, 2014, 04:23 AM.
    Bracelet Winner

Hi adi,

I think it's a fold, yes. 2750 more is a lot of our remaining stack to see a flop, and we don't likely have enough to squeeze the big stack out of the pot here. If we had like 20K-23K maybe a shove becomes more effective.

tbh it's probably close all around the board, but I'd probably err on the side of caution and fold since we have enough chips to effectively steal and resteal still at this point.
    Head Live Trainer
    Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.