PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Better way to play this hand? Mr.Hitman

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better way to play this hand? Mr.Hitman

$1.50 Sit n Go 90 Man Knockout 15mins Slow blind structure It's the hand from the same tournament I posted 20 minutes back. I am not being result oriented, results would have been same had I shoved on the flop. But I wanted to invite more players in the pot that's the reason for me flatting flop donk bet. I was willing to take risk. If I had shoved on flop maybe they all would have folded, looking at the result now. They wouldn't have in actual. But my plan was to keep as many players in the pot as possible. And then shove the turn if turn is a bad card for me and that's what I did. So can you advise me the best play: STATS : * Plz move this to MTT Review section. I posted in cash game by mistake.
    Last edited by adikumar2010; Tue Apr 22, 2014, 05:59 PM.
    Bracelet Winner

Hi adi,

I would shove directly on the flop, as there are a number of potential straight draws out there and we are giving them all too good a price to come after us vs. this tiny donk bet. Since a normal raise commits about half our stack anyway, and the pot is already big relative to our stack, move it all in imo.
    Head Live Trainer
    Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

** moved to Advanced No-Limit Hold'em Tournament Reviews **
      2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.