PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$1.50 one table, Bubble play A10

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $1.50 one table, Bubble play A10

Hi guys, looking for some evaluation here. First time i've played this guy so no real read. He was playing a fair few pots but nothing too fishy. Was i right to make the call on the flop here? Was pretty confident my kicker leads here most of the time as he didn't make any move pre flop with his stack. Unfortunately he must have fore seen that killer 6 on the turn and thats all she wrote!

Hi xTrey815! With just over 10BB in my stack, I need to be looking to either shove or fold as I don't have a large enough stack to open and then fold. I put this into an ICM calculator and the shove range that I get is 88+, AJs+, AQo+. Since ATo is not in this range (it's actually a -.41% EV play to shove), the play that I'm making is to fold. As played, I need to shove the flop. Any bet pot commits me (std bet would be 2/3 pot and this is well over 1/3 of my stack).. so all my chips are going in. Hope this helps and good luck at the tables.umbup: John (JWK24)
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.