PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$1,50 9 Man Hyper Turbo Early Stages

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $1,50 9 Man Hyper Turbo Early Stages

Any other play here guys? Ads

How was villain 2 playing? How likely is he to call/ fold?

Tricky situation given our position and the fact it's a hyper - we may not get a better spot than this. I'm squirming here, suited only adds 2% to our hand but I feel it's a far better hand than AJo. I think we have to shove although we are probably dominated.

I think notes and hand ranges are critical for spots like this.
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi ads!

I agree with ovalman... what reads do you have? This is absolutely critical info, especially on player 2.

In a vacuum, I'm shoving AJs here, but I need a read on the opp to confirm my best course of action.

John (JWK24)
      Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi guys,

If i remember rightly the villain was play like 12/10 (20 something hands)

Cheers

Ads

Comment

Any other play here guys?

Ads [/QUOTE]

yeah 2 plays,

Shove or fold, prob lean towards the shove.

Comment

If the villain's that tight, I'm folding. Yes, it's a hyper, but I'm NOT the favorite in the hand against their range.

John (JWK24)
            Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.