PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All ins during the early phases of MTT's

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All ins during the early phases of MTT's

I was just wondering how to tackle players who just start shoving in for hands like 7,2 OFS, 8,10 OFS at the beginning of the tournaments. I am right now talking about PSO freerolls but wanted to know do such plays happen in the regular MTT's as well?

yes anything with a low entry fee, all you can do is play your hands in allin or fold mode if you wouldnt want to be allin dont call untill play settles down

Comment

Hi napoleon_che! The key here is patience. I want to wait until I get a premium made hand (QQ+), then have the opps double me up. I do not want to be playing anything marginal against them if at all possible. Good luck at the tables.umbup: John (JWK24)
      Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.