PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

draws

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • draws

    am i missing something it doesnt seem to matter what you bet even if they have the river left to hit on they still call and tbh its shocking how many times they have hit just today alone i have been called 9 out of 9 times and 7 times they have hit it

  • #2
    I hate it too but I put those plays in the same column as the ones I want to call... The maths says that even a flush draw with 9 outs is only 18% chance to hit so 82% of the time you win

    I had a really bad run of 20 or so games and even ran into quad aces twice and about 2 other quad combinations and even a straight flush

    Try not to base your reaction on result, focus on decision. If it was the right move to play as you did you can't do anything else

    Otherwise you are folding any wet board hands and playing a passive game


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Comment

    Working...
    X

    X Cookies Information

    We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.