PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NLHE / QQ / Shove on the turn

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NLHE / QQ / Shove on the turn

Hi, I should have raised a bit more pre-flop, but I don't think it would have made difference here.
    Double Bracelet Winner

Hi shyneigh355

I assume that this is a micro stakes MTT and if that's the case then you played the hand fine but I think there are merits to betting the turn rather than shoving but shoving is ok, and come to think of it I would prefer shoving than betting to price out any potential draws that the villains may have.

Against randoms I would bet/get it in or shove the turn. If we knew that both villains were good solid players then alarm bells would be ringing when they both call our c-bet because our c-bet looks legit... we're c-betting more than half of the pot into 3 other guys, 2 of which have position on us and I would expect any good player to realize this, but your average joe will more than likely call you off with Jx and quite possibly some sort of 7x hero call.

Cheers, Chris.

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.