PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$1 180's pocket 5's BB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $1 180's pocket 5's BB

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/rep...ash=77CB9B5478

MP: 18.5 BB (VPIP: 29.82, PFR: 28.30, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 59)

after 3x bet he has 15.5 bb left. should i shove pre-flop?
    Last edited by sapines1001; Wed Mar 19, 2014, 12:58 PM.
    Double Bracelet Winner

Hi sapines1001

Shove or fold, but don't call! Calling villains raise is essentially like chucking money down the drain. The opener doesn't have many chips for us to win so even when we do flop a set (12% of the time) we wont benefit very much and a lot of the time we wont even get to stack him.

If the 3x raise is villains standard raise size then I would shove all in and I'd expect him to fold more often than not, his stats are screaming at us to cram it on in him but if this the first time he's made a full 3x raise or you've only seen him 3x very strong hands then I would recommend taking the cautious approach and let him have it.

Cheers, Chris.

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.