PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$1.50 9 man turbo - Shuv spot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $1.50 9 man turbo - Shuv spot

Just under 10 BB's UTG close spot shuv or fold here? Ads

It's soooted, so this is a pretty clear shove with less than a 10BB stack. I probably wouldn't go much lower than this as antes aren't yet in play, but I think A9s is also a shove.

However I'd fold ATo and shove only AJo+.

If you play SNGs regularly, I'd highly recommend spending some time studying some shove/fold charts so you can just instinctively know what kinds of ranges you should be shoving. PSO gives a basic one here - The Middle Phase

I also use the shove charts in the book "Kill Everyone" by Lee Nelson et al.

Comment

I agree. The chart that I use for this amount of BB and this table position has A9s+, A5s and AJo+ as the aces to open-shove. ATs is within this range, so I'd be shipping it too.

John (JWK24)
      Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.