PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sunday $8Million: First bust out

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday $8Million: First bust out

http://t.co/sNHxqdA7qc

42 of 175 left, 14 $11 entries, 16 prizes total.

Fold equity? Well maybe, but the blinds are stacked.

Loose call from big stack big blind definetly, but the small blind has a big hand.

Classic flip, Yes!, but I'm 43 / 57, think that pot would have put me over the top.

Comments?

** moved to NLHE Tournament Hand Analysis **
    2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi Midashine! This play is really standard by BOTH players. With under 5BB, shoving AQ is definitely standard and is my only play. If I'm the SB, I want to re-shove to try to isolate the short stack as they should be shoving a wide range. I'd also be calling a whole lot lighter than pocket 10's, as this is at the high end of my re-shove range. Honestly, if I'm the SB, I should be re-shoving about a top 30% hand. With under 5BB, I really have no fold equity at all... it's too short. Hope this helps and good luck at the tables.umbup: John (JWK24)
      Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thanks, I was posting so that my backers could see my bust out, but the input helps as I get ready to fire another bullet.

Comment

Thanks for booming your bust out,wasnt sure if you were playing since you didnt sell-out,good luck in the rest.umbup:

Comment

Waa gonna post late last night, but I think they closed me down for the night, for 'exuberance'.

$1 sub satellite has a good structure, 2nd bullet 255/475 41 $11 seats available, so far I've been tight.

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.